This Site is made available by TGW (Holdings) Ltd (company number 04533953) and Wolstenholme Machine Knives Limited (company number 02532135), both of Clough Bank Works, Downgate Drive, Carlisle Street East, Sheffield, S4 8BT, United Kingdom – referred to in this statement as “we” or “us”. The Site is hosted for us by Bubble Design & Marketing Limited of Amelia Court, Swanton Close, Retford, Nottinghamshire DN22 7AR. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 114 244 5600. Data protection is handled by our HR Manager who can be contacted at email@example.com.
For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)), the data controller is Wolstenholme Machine Knives Limited. As data controller we take all necessary steps to comply with the GDPR when handling personal information and we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information. We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data against loss and unauthorised disclosure or access.
What information we process
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in contact forms and registering on our Site or corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information we collect about you
When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect to the internet; information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream; and your search history on our Site. We may also keep a record of those parts of the Site that you use most often to enable us to monitor, support, improve and develop our services and know which parts are of most interest to you.
Why we process this information
When you provide us with your information we will use it for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We therefore have legitimate interests in processing your personal data in this way.
We may also use your personal information:
- to help us provide you with the best possible service;
- to notify you about changes to the services we offer;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and the company you represent;
- to allow you to view the order information of the company you represent;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about services that my interest you or them; and
- for analytical and statistical purposes.
Who we disclose information to
We will take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. We will only supply your personal identifiable information to any third party:
- in order to enhance our service and the services we can offer you or where we have your consent to share the information;
- where we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service and not for any other purpose;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Where we store information
All information collected on this website is stored on servers owned by our trusted server providers which are held in physically secure locations and are protected by firewall and password-based security measures. We will retain your information for seven years, after which time it will be destroyed.
Information that we collect from you may be transferred and stored at destinations outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes of the server and hosting our website and to other companies in our group for the purposes set out above only. In order to ensure that those third parties treat your personal data in a way which is consistent with the UK and EU's laws on data protection, we have put in place agreements with those third parties which contain certain provisions approved by the EU for protecting personal data.
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to this Site.
We use the following types of cookie on this Site, none of which systematically stores any information that identifies you personally, such as a name or postal address:
- PHPSISSID – This keeps track of the Site visitor on the server. This is stored on the visitor’s computer.
- Google Analytics cookies (_utmc, _utmt, _utma, _utmz, _utmb) – These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our Site, including the number of visitors, where they came from and the pages they visited. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our Site. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google. Google Analytics’ terms require us to disclose that we use Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data. Please see the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners for more information.
- WordPress cookies - These are session cookies which allow a visitor to login to the Client area of this Site and access the downloads. These are stored on the visitor’s computer.
- Country cookie – This is a cookie which stores the country the visitor selected when first loading the site. This is stored on the visitor’s computer
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your browser follow these instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Open the Tools menu and click Internet Options. Choose the Privacy tab and move the slider to high level of privacy. Click on the Default button if you do not see the slider.
- Netscape: Open the Edit menu and choose Preferences. In the Advanced category, choose Cookies. Click the radio button Disable all cookies.
- Other browsers: Refer to the relevant help menu looking under cookies, privacy or security.
The GDPR gives you a number of rights in respect of your data, including:
Right to access
You have the right to access the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information please contact us at the above email address. We may request proof of your identity before sharing such information.
Right to rectify your personal data
If you discover that the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you may ask us to correct that information.
Right to be forgotten
You may ask us to delete information we hold about you in certain circumstances. It may not be possible for us to delete all of the information we hold about you where we have an ongoing relationship but we will do our best to assist with your request. Please contact us at the above email address if you wish to exercise this right.
In addition to the above, you may also ask us to stop or restrict our processing of the information we have about you. You may also ask us to transfer your personal information to a third party in certain circumstances. If you would like any other information on these aspects of your rights, please contact us at the above email address.
What to do if you have any concerns
If you have any concerns regarding our use of your information please notify us as soon as possible – the sooner we know about it the sooner we can resolve it. For further information, or to make a complaint, please email us at the address above. If we cannot resolve a compliant to your satisfaction you can contact the ICO by writing to the Information Commissioner’s Office, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF or by telephoning 0303 123 1113.
Law and jurisdiction
© 2018 All rights reserved – Wolstenholme Machine Knives Limited